Social Content Solutions
What’s the hardest part about having your practice participate in social media? Having enough content that is relevant, professional and engaging!
Social Content Solutions is a monthly subscription program delivering content specifically designed for a healthcare practice. It’s engaging, timely and health/wellness focused. For more information, visit Get Social Health Academy.
Social Media Consulting and Professional Training
Get Social Health is a healthcare social media consultancy providing educational services for physician practices, hospitals, healthcare associations and professionals. Training specializes in social media and content development with an eye towards privacy concerns and HIPAA regulations. We have been retained to write and produce workshops, webinars and customized training for professionals, healthcare organizations, and associations.
Webinar Programs and Online Courses
Get Social Health has created a complete series of webinars on Social Media from an introductory overview to detailed subject matter presentation. The list of available webinars is below. Any of them can be customized to your specific specialty or area of interest such as Podiatry or Physical Therapy practices. They can also be developed as webinars, in-person workshops or custom online courses.
- Executive Summary: “The Social Media Big Picture”
- Privacy/HIPAA Compliance/Social Media Policies
- “Claim Your Space”: Setting up your online profiles
- Safely engage patients in social media
- LinkedIn for Healthcare Professionals
- Social Media Policy: Creating, Training & Implementing
- Social Media Training for a Healthcare Staff
- Content Development and Publishing Best Practices
- Video for the Healthcare Practice: Best Practices
- BYOD Impact and Policies
- Professional and Personal Reputation Management
- A Community Manager’s Guide
- Facebook for the Healthcare Practice: Best Practices
- A Practice Manager’s Guide to Social Media: Managing Social Media Every Day
For more information, visit the website of Get Social Health Academy.